torsdag 6 november 2014

Once i thought i'd be loved, in betrayals i realized it wont happen . I thought maybe someone cared, but who cried if i die. Then i realize i must give a reason to be loved and make people care. I made my own way. Far from others . Now i look at the once who betrayed me. They would love to be with me, and they want to be the one i choose to care about me. Why? By the means i was always true but their new ones arent. They made the fact my heart is big and lojality is the keyword. I never changed, it was the shit in front of them that made them change their minds about me. And then i understood , alone will i stand then wont there be no betrayals . I dont need love, i need myself. Without myself i'm nothing. So what would it change whoever stands in front? They cant make me myself. Thats my mission in life. My purpose by birth.
Live through myself and not because of someone. Thats what created happiness. Love the mirror not the surrounding. Because youre the only one u can ever trust entirely

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar